Oct 25, 2023 - Employment Hero is hiring a remote Community Manager. 📍Location: Australia.
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
The Community Manager is responsible for building, engaging, and maintaining the online community around the Employment Hero platform. The users will include both businesses as well as consumers. The Community Manager will manage discussions, facilitate interactions, and ensure a positive and helpful environment for all users.
The key focus for the role is to manage the support aspects of the community, including addressing user questions, concerns and issues to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. In addition, this role will moderate user-generated content, enforce community guidelines and maintain a safe online space.
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**
Proxify • Discover better-paying remote jobs like never before.
Multiple opportunities. Upskilling programs, 1-1 coaching and more.
|Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: Australia|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|