Clinical Technical Support Specialist (B2B SaaS)
Prompt is revolutionizing healthcare by delivering highly automated and modern software to rehab therapy businesses, the teams within, and the patients they serve. As the fastest growing company in the therapy EMR space and the new standard in healthcare technology, we're looking to bring on a Clinical Technical Support Specialist who will serve as a Prompt software expert to customers via our email support channel and will be an integral part of our Customer Experience Team.
This role is an unprecedented opportunity to have an immense impact on our industry leading Client Success Team that ranks 85 Net Promoter Score points higher than our competition (in other words, people love Prompt). We're looking for someone scrappy, willing to bring new ideas, take on big challenges, and is into doubling down on what works.
We're doing something special here and this role will be critical in taking Prompt to the next level.
Why work for Prompt?
- BIG Challenges: Here at Prompt, we are solving complex and unique problems that have plagued the healthcare industry since the dawn of time.
- Talented People: Prompt didn't happen by chance, it's a team of incredibly talented and proven individuals who all made their mark before joining forces to build the greatest software on the planet for rehab therapists.
- Healthy Approach: This isn't an investment bank, we work long hours when it's needed, but at Prompt you own your workload and the entire organization takes a liking to smart work (over hard work).
- Positive Impact: Prompt helps outpatient rehab organizations treat more patients and deliver better care with less environmental waste. That means less surgery and less narcotic-based pain treatment, all while turning a paper-heavy industry digital. We aren't enthralled with patting ourselves on the back everyday, but it does feel good :)
Our expectation of this role is that you assist our clients via our email support channel and quickly establish yourself as a key contributor within 3-6 months.
- Respond to customer questions and requests via email using our help desk platform to help them find solutions to their inquiries in an accurate and efficient manner
- Triage tickets, perform escalations to appropriate teams, and provide all necessary details to ensure the teams are equipped to assist the customer
- Support engineering ticket creation, review and prioritization
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product offerings to effectively respond to incoming customer inquiries across our single-channel support system
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by understanding each customer's unique (and evolving) needs, delivering value, and exceeding expectations
- Improve and advocate for customer experience by identifying opportunities to enhance our product and service features
- 3+ years of relevant experience in customer-facing functions such as tech support or clinical treatment
- Experience in a clinical position in a healthcare environment (physical therapist, therapist assistant, rehab technician, etc)
- Knowledge of e-clinical systems and technologies (e.g. EMR, RTM, HEP, CRM, HIEs, etc.), clinical experience required
- Must have a highly analytical mindset and with superior ability to troubleshoot/test use cases and issues in software
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-directed, with the ability to learn quickly and autonomously
- Exceptional written communication skill
Preferred (Nice-to-have) Qualifications:
- Prior startup and/or B2B SaaS technology organization experience
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer support software
- Experience in any function of clinical development or medical billing operations (clinical operations, data management, biostatistics, system management, information management, medical monitoring, RCM follow up, claim review and submission, etc.)
- Experience with healthcare data/systems, ideally clinical/operational clinical trial data/systems
- Preferred Excel experience
Perks - What you can expect:
- Competitive salaries with bonus potential
- Remote environment
- Potential equity compensation for outstanding performance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide sponsored lunches
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, color, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, or any other protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc is an E-Verify Employer.