Dear new Client Success Manager
It's funny to think you're reading this, even though we haven't actually met yet. But, given that you're the new Client Success Manager who's going to take our amazing team to the next level, we just wanted to say hi. Becs, our MD of CS is especially excited to meet you - first because she's great and a pleasure to work with but, secondly, because she knows just how fascinating a time this is to be joining Buyapowa, as we enter our biggest ever period of worldwide growth.
So, welcome to Buyapowa, new Client Success Manager. We can't wait for you to start
THIS IS WHAT MAKES BUYAPOWA BUYAPOWA
Traditional marketing is dead. That's why we're building what comes next - a whole new channel to attract and acquire customers that reflects the way that people discover, fall in love and shop with today's leading brands.
We're thrilled that more and more clients including T-Mobile, Vodafone, Vitality, AXA, Naturgy are joining Buyapowa on this adventure, each and every day. But, cards on the table, when we started out over 10 years ago, we had no idea we'd become the global leader in what we do. And, while we've got huge plans for the years ahead, we're just as excited by the unknown future as we are by the storied past.
We love new people, new ideas, new skills, new angles, new problems and new solutions. That's why we're not going to say something dumb like: 'The ideal candidate went to this school, worked at that business and has this personality, that skillset and these boxes checked on their resume'. If we knew exactly what we wanted, we wouldn't need you. So come show us what we're missing.
We think these things are pretty obvious, but we're a bit confused that no one else is really saying them:
- No one wants to be compelled to commute into an office anymore. That's why, while Buyapowa has offices around the world (and we love getting together face-to-face), we're fully committed to the virtual workspace, and we're delighted that our team gets to work wherever in the world they call home.
- No one's worked at Buyapowa until they work at Buyapowa. So, while we value experience, we know that the greatest experience you can have is the experience you'll gain once you start working with us.
- No one stops being talented just because they're in their 50s or 60s. We love fresh ideas, but we don't have a weird youth fetish like some other employers.
- That said, Mozart was composing classics when he was only five years old. So, if you're just starting out on your journey, that's amazing too.
- Apparently, the average person changes careers 5-7 times over the course of their working life. Between you and us, we think that might be BS, but either way: we don't care if this is your first and only career or you're embarking on change number 5, 6 or 7. If you've got the talent, we want you.
- We actively celebrate all forms of diversity, and we'll love the way you look, the things you believe in, the life you live and the people you love.
So, that's us. We love building the future and we love the people we're building the future with. If you're the future-building kind, and you've got the smarts to back it up, the job's already yours.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is the primary liaison between Buyapowa and our Clients. As a CSM, you will drive value and engagement, leading to renewals and / or expansion.
The insight, analysis and advice we provide is key to our client's success. Our expertise ensures referral becomes a significant customer acquisition channel, and our Client Success team is fundamental to making that happen.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure client campaigns are launched smoothly and speedily after handover from the Implementations team
- Analyse and interpret data to offer recommendations to ensure the success of clients' campaigns
- Educate and advise clients of the best practices for running referral marketing campaigns using our platform
- Build strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders across the client business, identifying what is important to them and providing them with the support they need to make the campaign successful
- Periodically spend time with the client at their offices, learning about their business and the pain points that the Buyapowa product solves for them
- Arrange regular update calls and face to face meetings with clients to facilitate feedback on performance and knowledge sharing
- Identify risks & escalate internally to mitigate churn across your client base
- Participate in contract renewal and extension opportunities
- Work closely with our Product team to see client feedback incorporated into improvements in the Buyapowa product
- Be the voice of the customer; highlight their problems to find resolution with the support of the wider team
- Attend regular internal Client Success meetings to provide an overview and insight of key clients to senior management team
- Help with ideas to improve the processes and way of working in the Client Success department
- Be an integral member of the entire Buyapowa team, putting energy and passion into your work
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise account management, or client success within SaaS organisations
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with a 'no task is too small' attitude
- Enjoys building strong working relationships both internally and externally - a great ambassador for our brand
- Energetic problem solver who always puts the client first
- Confident with data and reporting
- Passionate about technology and an advocate of selling through referral
- Highly motivated to drive their own success and achieve individual objectives
- Team player who enjoys contributing to the constant improvement of the Client Success dept & Buyapowa overall
Bonus points for:
- Account Management experience / qualifications
- Educated to a degree level
- Business fluency in a second European language
WE LOVE YOU. HERE'S WHY YOU'LL LOVE US BACK:
- Learning & development. We'll give you the opportunity to learn, including a personal learning budget for your professional growth.
- Ownership. We've got big plans and we want you to share in the upside. That's why you'll get to participate in a generous equity incentive plan.
- Wellbeing. We're looking forward to seeing you grow in your professional life, but we also care about your wellbeing. That's why you'll receive an annual wellness budget, to spend just on you - no questions asked.
- Work / life balance. Taking a break is super important to all of us. In fact, it's something that's gently encouraged, coaxed and nudged on a regular basis.
- Remote-work ready. Our ethos is to prioritise remote working. While we have hubs and we love getting together, our priority is to invest in getting you set up to work remotely. So, whatever you need to be amazing, it's on us.
- Family life. Being part of the Buyapowa family is important to us, but we know you have a life outside of our team, too. Whatever family / home life looks like to you, we offer flexible working.