Anderson Optimization (AO) is a leading software as a service (SaaS) provider in the renewable energy development industry. We work with top solar, wind, and battery developers across the U.S. and abroad to efficiently bring more renewable energy onto the power grid. We are scaling rapidly and need talent to support this growth. Our culture is autonomous with a heavy emphasis on work/life balance. Come help accelerate the transition to renewable energy across the globe.
Our company is seeking to hire an experienced Client Success Associate to help support our growing client base.
Your responsibilities will include setup tasks for new clients, managing account changes for existing clients, and day-to-day support tasks to maximize our Client Success efficiency. Our team is entirely remote, so you may work from anywhere, but must have reliable internet and the ability to support clients in the U.S. during typical working hours..
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong customer focus and interpersonal skills, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to learn on the fly, as well as strong time management with the ability to efficiently complete tasks and thrive in an environment with minimal oversight. The successful candidate will have demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide support to clients, including fielding basic client emails, questions, and managing communications using Zendesk, phone, and chat
- Perform basic troubleshooting steps to identify and resolve customer issues
- Perform new client onboarding setup tasks, such as account setup and data integration
- Assist with process improvements by tracking and logging incoming bug reports and feature requests
- Assist in updating and proofreading user documentation with an eye for accuracy
- Help maintain accurate data, ensuring consistency across multiple platforms
- Help with ad hoc tasks like sending renewal reminders, pulling usage data, etc.
- Partner with Client Success Specialists to communicate escalated issues and support on accounts
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bias for action and strong customer focus
- Detail-oriented task management skills and ability to stay organized and prioritize across a wide variety of tasks and initiatives
- Strong experience providing a top-tier customer experience with solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Builds relationships effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and a quick and proactive learner with a hands-on mentality
- Comfort navigating software and new technology
- Ability to work effectively with different internal teams and clients in a decentralized team environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize across a wide variety of tasks and initiatives
- The desire to work in a small and growing team while developing your own career
- Experience in renewable energy or GIS a strong plus but not required
- This role begins at $50,000/year
- Salary range is based on years of experience, experience in industry, and relevant skill set
- 401(k) + 4% match
- Health insurance coverage
- No vacation limit, minimum 3 weeks
- Half day summer Fridays
- Work from anywhere / 100% remote (office in Boulder, CO if you prefer working on-site).