Join the Electra Vehicles team as we revolutionize Energy Storage!
We are a Boston-based B2B company developing the most unique and patented end-to-end enhanced AI/ML Software Solutions to optimize Battery Packs within the eMobility industry. Electra's EVE-Ai Fleet Analytics and Adaptive Controls work in tandem to improve Electric Vehicle battery pack performance, lifetime, and safety, across entire eFleets.
Our Focus is in the Automotive Industry, particularly electric vehicle manufacturing, EV battery software, connected mobility, fleet management and analytics, and more. Although we are currently focusing on the Automotive sector, Electra's technology can be deployed into the Aerospace, Robotics, Grid and other industries that are rapidly transitioning into clean energy.
We have recently completed our A Round of fundraising and are now scaling the organization to meet the eMobility markets overwhelming demand for our technology.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for
- Provide primary support to the CEO by managing calendar by prioritizing requests and meetings, manage calendar and develop a structured weekly/monthly calendar cadence. Must be able to discern priorities and optimize CEO's time based on material impact to business.
- Join the CEO in requested meetings, taking notes and managing follow ups (communication, action items, and execution).
- Manage CEO's email inbox – organize and prioritize emails and incoming requests; determine who should most appropriately respond. Draft emails and other written correspondence on CEO's behalf or request and coordinate response with other team members.
- Provide secondary support to Executive Team by coordinating events, managing travel and assisting with ad hoc requests.
- Facilitate coordination for onsite meetings as needed – reserve/book meeting rooms, ensure any required equipment is available / setup, coordinate catering and delivery as needed, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including preparing and distributing travel schedules and agendas.
- Light bookkeeping activities such as assisting with AR/AP and liaising with internal teams and external vendors as needed.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- 3+ years of executive assistant experience supporting senior level executives and/or board of directors, preferably in the tech or automotive industries.
- A bachelor's degree and advanced skills with Google Workspace applications is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of integrity, professionalism, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to adapt and pivot to changing requests and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude is a must, where no task is too big or small.
- Demonstrated ability to be a trusted partner to the CEO.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong preference for Boston, MA location
- East Coast working hours
- Can work remotely
- Available 40 hours a week
- Availability within M-F 8:30 -5:30 EST preferred
- Start: February 2023
- Remote Work: Flexibility to work remotely from almost anywhere in the United States or Italy
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement: 401K with company match
- Time Off: Paid Federal holidays; Unlimited Vacation and Sick Leave Policy;
- Learning and Development: 1 company-wide training per quarter with experts based on the team-selected topics; Working in a dynamic, transparent and agile team
- Open Book Management: Transparency of company finance, clients, products, know-how
- Recognition: Monthly Bonusly allotment for employee recognition and rewards
- Patents: At Electra, we highly recognize our talents. You will have the opportunity to put your name as an inventor in patents if you'll come up with a novel idea
Electra Vehicles, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Electra Vehicles complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All applicants will be considered, regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.