Do you want to use your Revenue Operations expertise to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at LRN to be a part of a global company where you can make an impact.
LRN is a SaaS based e-Learning provider with a presence across US, EMEA, APAC and LatAm. More than 2,500 companies worldwide (including some of the world’s most recognizable brands) utilize LRN services and leverage LRN e-learning courses to help navigate complex regulatory environments and foster ethical, responsible, and inclusive cultures. In partnership with LRN, companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices, training materials, and leadership behaviors that create a sustainable competitive advantage. By acting upon shared values, companies and their people find the means to out behave and outperform.
About the role:
The Director of Revenue Operations is an essential part of LRN’s global Revenue Operations team reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations. This leader will be responsible for our process and tools strategy, roadmap, and will own the sales technology stack that fuels our go-to-market organization. Working cross-functionally with sales, customer success, product, and marketing leadership to identify, develop, and execute optimization in support of our best-in-class technology stack.
As a trusted partner you will help to identify and deliver improvements to sales process, tools, and integrations. Your contributions to the sales organization will have a direct and material impact on the success of a rapidly scaling organization. You will need to be comfortable driving cross-functional alignment and strategy. Our ideal candidate has a hands-on approach while simultaneously executing and thinking strategically. We are looking for a self-starter with the ability to build a fully integrated tech stack for sales, be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s sales technology systems with a focus on integration, automation, and agile workflows to support the growing needs of the business.
- Identification and execution of scale, automation, and process improvement initiatives, using data to show evidence of impact on revenue.
- Oversee the sales data management strategy, ensuring strong data hygiene and alignment across the various applications.
- Develop a strategic systems roadmap to match future company objectives.
- Lead our system’s admin team, supporting the implementation and maintenance of our sales tech stack, such as Salesforce (CPQ expertise required), Gainsight (required), ZoomInfo, RingLead, LinkedIn Navigator, and Chorus.
- Lead bi-weekly sprint sessions with team (including vendors) and ensure sprint tasks are on track for completion.
- Build trusted relationships with our vendors and develop a procurement process to secure the best licensing terms possible.
- Develop, select, and conduct user training on an as-needed basis to maximize adoption and internal user satisfaction.
- Responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting the success of the sales tech stack including usage and adoption.
- Manage triage and support for all sales tools.
- Support and lead various Revenue Operations projects and initiatives.
- 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS/information technology managing business applications, with at least 2 years managing people.
- Experience with our core technologies: Salesforce, CPQ expertise required, Gainsight required, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, RingLead, Chorus
- A business-savvy, autonomous, self-motivated leader with aspirations to build and develop a frictionless system experience.
- Experience in the evaluation, implementation and maintenance of integrated business systems, sales tools, data, and processes
- Proven experience partnering with sales tool vendors on system implementations and maximizing value, as well as collaborating with departmental domain experts toward successful implementation and adoption.
- Experience with high growth companies going through rapid change and scaling.
- Exceptional Project Management skills that include working cross-functionally
- Ability to work under pressure, be highly adaptable and well organized.
- Strong, detailed knowledge of solution oriented, B2B Sales cycles, processes, and strategy
- Experience managing system changes and data migrations due to acquisitions a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working schedule
- Flexible PTO plus US public holidays
- Excellent healthcare plan including eye & dental care
- Excellent 401K with employer match
- Life Insurance, Short term and long term disability benefits
- Health & Wellness reimbursements
- Health Saving & Flexible spending account
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.