The Administrative Assistant at DemandLab Europe will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting with daily needs, and general administrative activities.
The Administrative Assistant position requires strong Hungarian and English language proficiency, both written and oral, organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, a high level of aptitude in planning and anticipating needs, constant communication with multiple team members and other stakeholders, and the ability to swiftly change direction depending on the current needs of the situation.
- Payroll and Timesheet Management: Crosscheck and approve Hungarian Time Sheets for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in maintaining relationships and communication with the local payroll and accounting company.
- Send invoices to Payroll and manage invoice records.
- Review the Contractor Vendor Sheet twice a month and ensure timely payments.
- Assist the Canada-based HR Generalist with local administrative needs.
- Keep job descriptions updated.
- Act as candidate meeting facilitator by administering and distributing candidate profiles, scheduling interviews, and documenting and following up on necessary actions and decisions.
- Assist in tracking candidates through an internal applicant tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Manage freelance platforms
- Conduct discovery calls/phone screen interviews/panel interviews or reference checks.
- Create and manage onboarding projects for new employees.
- Conduct "mini-orientation" meetings for new Hires in Europe.
- Manage health insurance and occupational health check-up services for Hungary.
- Draft guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) as needed.
- Assist in creating feedback surveys to guide analysis and decision-making around overall operations, training development, and opportunities for improvement.
- Support Training and Advancement projects by:
- Facilitating and scheduling training sessions and meetings
- Ensuring training courses and materials adhere to templates
- Maintaining and monitoring training plans and schedules
- Administering assessments after the completion of training courses
- Assist with developing training materials and processes
- Support the maintenance of DemandLab’s knowledge base.
- Support in creating and maintaining training materials.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the LMS (Learning Management Systems). Provide assistance and training to LMS users as needed.
- Update team certifications in the internal HR software.
- Provide team support in daily administrative duties, scheduling team events, meeting room booking, organizing team gatherings, and arranging hotel bookings as needed.
- Conduct research on various topics.
- Ensure timely communication and documentation with local vendors.
- Maintain IT-related Communication and Administration.
- Handle equipment requests and coordinate purchases.
- Collaborate with our IT partners in Hungary and Canada/US for equipment requests, data erasure, and reports.
- Create Required Designs: Utilize Simple Graphic design tools to create designs for various purposes.
DemandLab is a leading marketing consultancy company, championing the cause of integrated, end-to-end, automated marketing, and sales since 2009. Our global, award-winning team accelerates success with advanced expertise in marketing, sales, and service, supporting technologies, strategy, process, and execution.
We’re doing big things for big-name clients, and we are growing fast. After a decade of leveraging the power of technologies for marketing automation, customer relationship management, content creation, and data visualization in North America, we have opened our first European office in Budapest, Hungary. If you’re ready to reach for the next challenge in an ambitious, multidisciplinary team, making a name for itself in the emerging field of marketing technology, we want to hear from you.
When you join us, you can expect to receive great benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Utility Allowance
- Performance Bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance
- Time and Funding Dedicated to Personal and Professional Development
- Flexible Work Environment
- Work from Home
- Enjoyable work culture and a commitment to work/life balance
- Opportunity to work with prestigious, global B2B brands
- Opportunities for advancement in a fast-growing agency
- The freedom to have fun, experiment, explore, and get creative in a supportive environment