We are looking for an Enterprise Scientific Liaison to join our growing Customer Success Team. As a thought leader in your craft, you will bring your scientific expertise and experience to help top Pharma scientists advance medicine, and will play an active role in transforming the BenchSci service model. You will report to the Manager of Scientific Liaisons.
BenchSci is a remote-first organization. At this moment, we are welcoming applicants from Canada and the US for this position.
- Become a subject matter expert of BenchSci technology and use your knowledge to concisely communicate value to industry scientists and key account stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Build trusted relationships with customers to understand the impact BenchSci has had on their research
- Develop an understanding of your customer's therapeutic, functional research and organizational landscape, using your scientific lense to actively contribute to account growth strategy
- Partner with marketing and sales to support new product launches with customers by providing scientific consultative insights to drive impact on customer preclinical research projects
- Be the voice of the customer: collaborate cross-functionally internally at BenchSci to help improve technology features and functionality, communicating challenges and collaborate around new ideas to address the needs of your customers
- Represent BenchSci at relevant conferences, trade shows and networking events
- Stay up-to-date on new scientific and technology trends
- A Ph.D. in Biology, Life Sciences or related field OR B.S. or M.S in Biology, Life Sciences or related field with 1-2 + years experience working at the bench as a scientist in pharmaceutical or biotech industries
- 2+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotech industries in a customer-facing role
- Ability to translate and infuse functional and technology capabilities into scientific discussion
- The ability to navigate customer landscapes and build relationships at all levels of the scientific and operational teams
- Comfortable spending time with clients and presenting in front of audiences of varying sizes and tenure, both in-person and remotely
- A team player able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- A passion for making a real impact through your work within the life sciences industry
- A valid passport and driver's license, and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time, including internationally (depending on location)
Benefits and Perks:
An engaging remote-first culture
A great compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
15 days vacation plus an additional day every year; plus company closures for 15 more days throughout the year
Unlimited flex time for sick days, personal days, religious holidays
Comprehensive health and dental benefits Emphasis on mental health with $2500 CAD* for Psychologist, Social Worker, or Psychotherapist services
A $2000 CAD* Annual Learning & Development budget
A $1000 CAD* home office set-up budget
A $2500 CAD*wellness, lifestyle and productivity spending account for employees
Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
*Benefits are tied to Canadian dollar amounts and would be converted to local currency for those in other countries. Moving to local currency allotments in the future.
BenchSci's mission is to exponentially increase the speed and quality of life-saving research and development. We empower scientists to run more successful experiments with the world's most advanced, biomedical artificial intelligence software platform.
Backed by Generation Investment Management, TCV, Inovia, F-Prime, Golden Ventures, and Google's AI fund, Gradient Ventures, we provide an indispensable tool for scientists that accelerates research at 16 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading academic centers. We're a certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
BenchSci relentlessly builds on its strong foundation of culture. We put team members first, knowing that they're the organization's beating heart. We invest as much in our people as our products. Our culture fosters transparency, collaboration, and continuous learning.
We value each other's differences and always look for opportunities to embed equity into the fabric of our work. We foster diversity, autonomy, and personal growth, and provide resources to support motivated self-leaders in continuous improvement.
You will work with high-impact, highly skilled, and intelligent experts motivated to drive impact and fulfill a meaningful mission. We empower you to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and thrive. Here you will be challenged to stretch yourself to achieve the seemingly impossible. Learn more about our culture
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We're committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. Learn more about our DEI initiatives
Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please reach out to [email protected]