Sep 15, 2023 - TPAPT is hiring a remote College Admissions Strategist. 💸 Salary: 100/hr. 📍Location: USA.
The Association of Test Preparation, Admissions, and Private Tutoring (TPAPT) is seeking college advisors to help students in grades 9-12 prepare for the college admissions process.
Position: College Admissions Coaching
Classification: Contract (1099)
Hours: Seasonal, 10-25 week
From the Chapter:
We’re looking for experienced college admissions consultants to provide comprehensive and individualized college planning services to students enrolled in grades 10-12.
Day-to-day activities might include the following:
· Monthly, bimonthly, or weekly meetings with students and parents to create and review college admissions strategy
· Develop a balanced college list based on students’ goals, backgrounds, and interests
· Provide college essay support and feedback
· Plan application submission timeline and strategy (ED 1, ED 2, EA, Reg. Decision, etc.)
· Curate students’ activities resume
· Plan for and request letters of recommendation
· Provide admissions interview coaching
· Plan for campus visits and tours
· Manage academic, standardized test, and extracurricular plans for students
· Coach students through independent projects (non-profit, small business, community workshop, etc)
· Review and compare admissions offers with students and families
· Maintain open and regular lines of communication with students and parents to ensure that clients feel supported
|🇺🇸||Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: USA Only|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|